The practice has local standards set for the benefit of our patients It is our job to give you treatment and advice. Following a discussion, you will receive the most appropriate care given by suitably qualified people. No care or treatment will be given without your informed consent.
In the interest of your health it is important for you to understand all the information given to you. Please ask any questions if you are unsure of anything.
Our responsibility to you
- We run an appointment system in the practice. You will be given a time at which the doctor or nurse hopes to be able to see you. Please be punctual.
- We will try to answer the telephone promptly and to ensure there are sufficient staff available for this however, we do have busy periods and ask for your patience.
- We will endeavour to give you full information about the services we offer. Every effort will be made to ensure that you will receive that information which directly affects your health and care being offered.
- The practice will offer patients advice and information on steps they can take to promote good health and avoid illness along with self-help that can be undertaken without reference from a doctor.
- You have a right to see your medical records subject to limitations in the law. These will be kept confidential at all times.