This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Sick Certificates

Sick certificates (SC1) for the first five days of absence from work are available from reception, your employer or a post office. After this initial period they will be provided at the time of a consultation with your doctor.

A fee will be charged for private certificates.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website